- Gain better insight into what is blocking positive financial BITEs
- Set and establish financial goals that are achievable.
- Identify how you may "get in your own way" when trying to achieve financial goals.
- Set measurable goals and sub-goals.
- Create realistic timetables for achieving those goals.
About Financial Self-Management
What are some examples of healthy, goal-setting BITEs?
Realize that challenging but feasible goals need a month of effort to achieve. Sub-goals can be accomplished on a weekly basis.Coming Soon
Progress on your sub-goals increases your task confidence.
Small goals, like curbing your impulse purchases at a certain store, can go a long way toward your overall goal of financial wellness.Coming Soon
Your Financial BITEs
What are your BITEs in certain purchase situations?
Recognizing your own BITEs when viewing advertising, budgeting, saving, and other situations is critical ro achieve change.Coming Soon